Download and install firmware file for Micromax q380 : In times of you ending up your phone bricked, or want to unroot your device in order to get the hold of an update for your device, it indeed is quite difficult to cope up with the situation. But no need to worry actually, since we have got for you a solution for this right here! And today’s tech savior is is the Flash File- Stock ROM.
And this is exactly what we will be discussing in today’s article. Over here, we have mentioned for you the download files and method to install the firmware file. There comes also a step by step guide on how to flash your device using the flashing firmware file for your service.
If you have a rooted device, in this case the Micromax q380 or installed Custom ROMs on it but later on you realize that your Micromax q380 was better off without the rooting and other similar decisions. Or else, a common problem most of us face is that we root our phone and then if we get an update of the device, we wish to go back to what the phone was when came from the manufacturer. Then, my friend, you have dropped up at the most appropriate place! We are here to help you with it!
In order to add the sparkles on the plain ice cream, we have got a solution for the most hated Nightmare of all times, getting your phone bricked. This is where you will need to stock the firmware for your device the most. This nightmare if came true, can lead you in no time to flash your device. If your phone gets bricked, it will not respond to any senses and will also not boot appropriately or it may even get stuck in the bootloop.
However, you can easily shake off this sort of unwanted situations, you can make use of a special sets of files called the Stock firmware flash files that help you with going back to your device settings as it came to you at the first place. And here comes a solution for the same. But before that, especially if you are a newbie, let us quickly get the knowledge of some of the most basic technological words you will come across in the process.
What is ROM?
ROM is the abbreviation used for Read Only Memory. It is an operating system software that is responsible to run your Android device. It is a part of the hardware on your android smartphone or tablet. Android comes as two forms in ROM: One is the Stock ROM and the other is the Custom ROM.
What is Stock Firmware file?
A Stock Firmware file is an official software designed by the manufacturer for a specific device. Firmware is a programming which is written to a non volatile memory of a hardware device.It is added at the time of manufacturing. In simpler words, it can be called a software that allows the hardware to run.
The Stock Firmware file is the OS in its default form, without any modifications made to it except for any device particular support needed to run it on that specific device. This firmware provides a standard user experience of the OS without any functional changes made to it. I assume you have had a good time with the basics in relation to flashing process, so let us proceed further by having a look at the key features of the Micromax q380 .
Read More: Download Flash File For Micromax D303
Download Flash File For Micromax q380 Firmware Stock ROM
File Name: Micromax_Q380_MT6582_V1_140314.zip
File Size: 712 MB
File Type: .zip
Pre- Requisite to install the Stock Firmware flash file on your Micromax q380 :
- This guide is only for Micromax q380 . Follow this guide with utmost attention since there is a chance you may end up bricking your phone if you make a mistake.
- Download Smart Phone Flash Tool.
- Make sure you take a Back up of your device data.
- Install the Micromax q380 USB Drivers.
- Do have at least 70% of the charging on your Micromax q380 or it may cause hindrance at the time of flashing process.
Must Visit: Download Flash File For Micromax A106
How Flash Stock Firmware file on Micromax q380 ( Flash file)
Note that this method works only for Micromax q380 and is specifically written for it. And you should perform this process with utmost care since there are chances you may end up with your device bricked if you make some mistake. Here is how you can flash the Micromax q380 with the Micromax q380 Stock Firmware Flash File using the SP Flash Tool:
Step 1: To begin with the flashing process of your Micromax q380 , Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Windows PC. You can skip to the next step if you have already installed them on your PC.
Step 2: Switch off your Micromax q380 and remove its battery if it is removable.
Step 3: Now Download the Stock ROM Firmware flash file for Micromax q380 . Then extract it on your PC.
Step 4: Now Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your Computer.
Step 5: There you will come across a number of files on your screen of which, open the Flash_tool.exe. You will find this from the extracted files in step 4.
Step 6: When you launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool, click on the download tab.
Step 7: Click on the Scatter Loading Button in the Download Tab.
Step 8: Search the Scatter File in the Stock ROM folder.
Step 9: Now Click on the Download Button to initiate the process of flashing.
Step 10: Its time you connect your Micromax q380 to the Computer via the USB Cables. Once you connect the device to the Computer, press the Volume Down or the Volume Up key so that the computer can detect your device with ease.
Step 11: Once you are done with the flashing process, a green ring will appear on the screen.
Step 12: You can now Disconnect your Micromax q380 from the Computer and close the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
In the end, You have successfully flashed the stock firmware on Micromax q380 .
Read More: Download And Install Micromax D321 Stock Firmware ROM ( Flash File )
Functions of Stock ROM:
- Warranty Maintained: As rooting is considered to be a threat to the warranty terms and conditions of the Smartphone by most of the manufacturers all around the globe. At times, if the manufacturer of your device cancels the warranty of your device, it is preferable to have stock ROM on your device since it does not void the warranty by any means.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Micromax q380 : When you have rooted your device, you do not get to update it and this may turn annoying. However, you can flash stock firmware on your device to upgrade or downgrade Micromax q380 .
- No more Virus: While you have installed the Custom ROM, there are chances that the developer of that Custom ROM has injected some harmful malware or virus into it. This does not really cause a lot of damage to your device but you may end up in your private information stolen. You can also come across annoying irrelevant and constant ads. However, with the Stock ROM on your device you do not have to face such issues any more.
- No Custom ROM Lags to worry about: One of all the common problems that users face a lot in Custom ROM is the lagging problem. Due to some sort of dysfunction, the Custom ROM turns out to be unsupported to your device and hence the Micromax q380 lags often. However, once you flash your device, you can get rid of this issue for good.
- Other functions: You can Unroot your Micromax q380 using the Micromax q380 the Stock ROM. You can also make use of Stock ROM firmware flash file on your Micromax q380 in case you already had installed Custom ROM and it was causing lagging issues on your device. There are a number of Software problems that can be solved by flashing the stock firmware on your device.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Stock firmware are mostly chosen over the Custom firmware since they undergo a number of testing phases and ensure the user better security, bug free package and stability as well before deployment or release. As Stock ROM is an end product of a number of a number of research, study and experiments, there comes a good amount of advantage of the Stock firmware. Some of them are as below:
- Stock ROM has the official support by the firmware vendor device manufacturer and the mobile service carrier.
- The stock ROM firmware is usually stable upon its release.
- The updates are pushed by itself to the device by the carrier.
- Bugs are patched at the time of extensive beta testing before release.
- There comes no compromise in case of performance when it comes to Stock ROM. You get a great touch response, fluid experience and no way for lags or cluttering.
- Security concern is not to be made when you have a stock ROM on your Android device since it is so much more reliable in case of security.
- The stock ROM with a fewer resources will provide to you an exceptional battery life and thus rendering you enhanced performance over all.
Disadvantages of Stock ROM:
With the advantages, there come disadvantages as well. Here are some you should have a look at:
- A number of limitations are out by most of the Operating System developers and the device manufacturers or mobile service carriers in the stock firmware ranging from locking the use of the device with one network or region to disabling the side loading of apps not available in the official app market, to advanced limitations that remove all the root access chances you may have other wise.
- In some worst case scenario if the device manufacturer and the developer of the Android operating system are different, then any of the updates released by the developer of operating system has to be edited by the device manufacturer or mobile carrier for adding compatibility and additional software before the release. And this results in delayed update which get delayed by months.
- Easy to judge as always and as our mindset and the reality to the zenith is, the official help process may seem to be quite intricate and time asking. Also, to add the icing on the top of the cake, You do not get to send any kind of feedback to the manufacturer if you come across any issues or want some help in the process.
- Remember that the updates do not come as regular as the development is done most of the times by corporations who have to follow a scheduled release cycle. Also, the Updates are mostly released first in the United States and then in the rest of the World. Quite Unfair though!
- In case the manufacturers conclude to not release official updates for their older device in the favor of new ones, their users get stuck with the old operating system version. This is the general case with most of the Android device users.
Thank you for reading the article! So this was all about flashing the stock firmware on Micromax q380 using the Sp Flash Tool. For more such articles, keep visiting our Page- Android Jungles. Or you can also subscribe to our Newsletter so as to receive timely notifications of our posts and not miss on any update of the technology world.
I hope you guys have found our article on Installing Micromax q380 Stock ROM Firmware flash file using Sp Flash Tool useful. If you have any queries on the processes mentioned above or think that we might have missed something, you can let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you.
Happy Androiding 🙂