The last step of the Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program application process is to invoice USAC for your discounted share of your bill. You can submit an invoice to the E-rate Program only after:
- You received a positive funding amount on your funding commitment decision letter (FCDL),
- Your services have started/been delivered,
- You’ve submitted FCC Form 486 and received a notification in response,
- You’ve paid for the services, and
- Your service provider has filed its annual certification form.
We mentioned in Post #58 that you should tell your service provider which invoicing method to use. The two options available are: